Assign a task to a new or existing job
Tasks that are returned to ContentsTrack online are displayed in the Notification Center. Tasks matching an existing job name are automatically associated with and imported into that job.
Tasks that do not match an existing job name need to be manually assigned to an existing job or a new job.
- Under Main, select the Jobs tab.
- Scroll down to the Notification Center table.
- Click . The list will show only tasks that need to be assigned to a job.
- Click the task's hyperlink. A dialog box appears where you will select or create a job to assign the task to.
- Select an existing job from the list, or click to create a new job for this task.
- Click to add the task inventory data to the job you selected.